Skip to main content

SO, “GOD WHEN” HAS ENDED FOR ME JUST LIKE THAT😌

So, I ended my 6-year long IT on the 1st of November😌. It was actually six weeks, but the supervisor in charge stretched the time in my eyes😒.

*Shocks* This darn school didn't let me rest from the IT. They quickly told us to resume school 4 days later to “defend” what we claimed in our logbooks as our Industrial Training experience. But mans was unfazed. I'm always ready for sh*t like that. So I carried my white rough shirt and put it on(light no dey dey that time), and then I had to wear my favourite blazer on it to cover the shame. God no go shame us. Amen🙏. I went to school and I bossed my defense...with little glitches by the way though.

Walking out like a don from my conquest, I met my friend(ehn, not really sha. All these see and greet people for department). I sha greeted her like we used to. let me remind you that in all my previous blog posts, I've been 'singu' to stupor, and it was pretty obvious in that I never talked about anyone's dating/relationship experience. And then, on impulse I asked for her number. This happens a few times per year. Where I act like I've lost the seat of my intelligence to insurgents and then I see myself acting things out like I'm watching a movie. Ahn ahn, 'omolomo', she gave me na. In her mind, “ehn we should be friends that talk on whatsapp”. Yinmu.

This me, right, is someone who's anthem was "God when". In fact, I was thinking of doing printed shirt sef with “single to stupor on it”. At least if you cannot see my face on time that I'm fine, you can read now abi🙄.

So, me and this my friend were talking for like 8 days on whatsapp sha. And me sef no tink reach bae/boo stuvs. But the Bible says “if the hedge be removed, the serpent shall bite”. Eyan Vector😁.

Daughter of Zion went to ask me “Do you have?🙂" to one vague statement of me talking about my lecturer thinking I had a girlfriend. But since I don't rush things, I answered “Nope”...then I added what I wanted to print on my shirt.

Next day, Eve's descendant fell again. SMH. “Is it that you haven't gotten the right girl or it's just you?”

This time, serpent bite wella, overbite sef.

Now the Eboobaechukwu has settled my case😂.

“God when?” And God said, “now”.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE, CHEAT!

Haa! More painful than 'shiing'* toe, have you ever liked someone or loved someone(depending on the gravity of dumbness) that you're 100% sure does not like you and will not, even in multiple reincarnations? My answer to my question is, Yes. My cousin. But wait, before you murder me, I was six and I didn't even know what it meant to like someone. All I remember is that, we were/are agemates and thus, she should have been suitable for me. And to state the real fact of things, many of you are in love with situations and positions that do not like you and have no good to offer you...but you keep loving up and are content to bask in this one sided love affair. Let's start with your zodiac sign. Why should your zodiac sign dictate how you live your life? *sigh* I'm Aries, but I'm not a freaking goat. I can't love the zodiac that doesn't love me, that doesn't want me to grow, that wants me to always please it, that wants me to remain static.

EXCERPTS FROM THE MIND OF A SOCIAL-MEDIA-USING GEN Z.

My dad called me downstairs one day. “How do you make a live video on Facebook?” I smirked. Because I was pretty sure that the ‘live’ feature was explained in detailed steps somewhere on the app. I was even more amused that even with his meticulousness and fastidiousness to detail, he still couldn’t figure it out. In two minutes, he was live. Well…” why did it take a couple minutes? ” you may ask. Because I am not on Facebook! Even with all the advancements Mr Zuckerberg has made, somehow the app still smells of musk, is damp and pale and has webs all around it like an old abandoned house. “The content of your messages and calls in an end-to-end encrypted conversation is protected from the moment it leaves your device to the moment it reaches the receiver’s device,” Facebook Messenger director of product management Ruth Kricheli. What a refreshing policy! Still doesn’t beat Twitter I’d say. Yes, I know there’s still no “edit” button, but the Gen Z gang and half the crop of Millenni

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST HUSH IT WHEN THE PROCESS IS ON?

Among the other big temptations that come our way everyday, there lies the hidden, albeit, very prominent one of them, the temptation to DECLARE YOUR GRANTS AS YOUR ASSET BEFORE THE PAPERWORK IS FULLY DONE. Yes I'm a Liverpool fan, and we just completed the greatest comeback of the 21st Century in the most elite football league in the world. And yes, 24 hours later Tottenham joins us to do a comeback and seal their first ever Final in the tournament's history. BUT YES, that inner sweet temptation to tell your haters that you're already winning is real for all of us...and there's no denying it. It has almost become like a pattern for many to have loads of people working against their dreams (actively or passively), then they begin to “shock the world” and prove their haters wrong, put up loathe-spiced “inspirational quotes” on their whatsapp, then they keep this good stint on for a while, then like the momentum of the pendulum that takes it to one far extreme and doesn